Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifted my trailer!!

Lifted my trailer!!

(i'm not sure if this is the right section and feel free to move it if its not...)
    its now its ready to hit the trail.... the axle swap went amazingly smooth. I was even able to reuse the shocks and ubolts from before. i got a narrow 8" rear axle on trade for the CV axles from the 97 i'm parting out, and picked up 2 free 33x12.5 Mud King tires, mounted them on spare alloys i had laying around. and the quad fits perfect in it.

total cost:
    $17 bucks for Discount tire to dismount and remount tires
    $2 bucks for 1 bolt needed for the shackles (we were short 1)

went from:

to:

and that's a 60" highlift for size comparison... this this is now officially ready to wheel!!!
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Re: Lifted my trailer!!

Nice ! But If I were that trailer, I would not be caught behind that tow rig

hahaha its my buddy's as you can see my 4runner is still dead in the shop
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

pic with the topper on.

nice trailer, but it looks like it needs a bit of rattle can lovin'
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

i'm going to paint it to match the 4runner

I vote for a roll-on chalkboard camo paint job.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114232
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by Tofer

pic with the topper on.
    its trying to play peek-a-boo from behind those trash cans!
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    I vote for a roll-on chalkboard camo paint job.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114232
    that would be awesome, but i think i'm going with the $50 boat paint mod

BS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast