Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (If) Obama wins...

(If) Obama wins...

Something funny I read....

...I'll have to institute new policies for my small business:

As of November 5, 2008, when President Obama officially becomes president-elect, our company will instill a few new policies which are in keeping with his new, inspiring issues of change and fairness:

1. All salespeople will be pooling their sales and bonuses into a common pool that will be divided equally between all of you. This will serve to give those of you who are under-achieving a "fair shake".

2. All low level workers will be pooling their wages, including overtime, into a common pool, dividing it equally amongst you. This will help those who are "too busy for overtime" to reap the rewards from those who have more spare time and can work extra hours.

3. All top management will now be referred to as "the government." We will not participate in this "pooling" experience because the law doesn't apply to us.

4. The "government" will give eloquent speeches to all employees every week, encouraging its workers to continue to work hard "for the good of all".

5. The employees will be thrilled with these new policies because it's "good to spread the wealth around". Those of you who have underachieved will finally get an opportunity; those of you who have worked hard and had success will feel more "patriotic".

6. The last few people who were hired should clean out their desks. Don't feel bad, though, because President Obama will give you free healthcare, free handouts, free oil for heating your home, free food stamps, and he'll let you stay in your home for as long as you want even if you can't pay your mortgage. If you appeal directly to our democratic congress, you might even get a free flat screen TV and a coupon for free haircuts (shouldn't all Americans be entitled to nice looking hair?)!!!
    I got a chuckle out of it.
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Re: If Obama wins...

sad thing is, if that ends up being true, can say good bye to honest hard working americans,, more lazy people, and i cant say much because im a little on the lazy side but still i hate taking others who beat me to the punch in sales when i didnt do it
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

if they start that kind of shit i'm moving to austrailia
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

#6 is great, maybe obama wants everyone to be on food stamps like he was
    1998 4runner SAS<br />1997 Volvo 850<br /><br />www.toyotacrawlers.com

BURNN!!
    1999 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD 3.4 V6 5speed,&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; OME 881/906, 1&quot; 4crawler diff drop, 265-75-16 BFG All Terrain on stock Limited 5 spoke and full spare,ARB tacoma Bullbar, BruceTS custom rear bumper #9, rock sliders, black painted fender trim, serco roof rack, cobra CB under CD player, 3 ft fire stick in stock location, clear corners, flowmaster.

have yo heard this new clip on you tube about him having a civilian national security force that is as strong as our military? sounds like hitlers brown shirts all over again. and also ask yourself this what if Mccain does win but only by a small margin he will be the illegitimate president that all these leftys claim Bush is. the one thing that truly worries me more than all of these other issues combined is VOTER FRAUD!!!!!!I HAVE TO USE MY I.D. TO GET ON A PLANE OR TO USE MY CREDIT CARD BUT I DONT HAVE TO TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!dont give me the argument that it will disinfranchise poor people! if they cant have an id then they shouldn't vote anyways!!!!
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

im starting to get severely worried about tomorrow
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Why whats tomorrow hehe
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    have yo heard this new clip on you tube about him having a civilian national security force that is as strong as our military? sounds like hitlers brown shirts all over again. and also ask yourself this what if Mccain does win but only by a small margin he will be the illegitimate president that all these leftys claim Bush is. the one thing that truly worries me more than all of these other issues combined is VOTER FRAUD!!!!!!I HAVE TO USE MY I.D. TO GET ON A PLANE OR TO USE MY CREDIT CARD BUT I DONT HAVE TO TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!dont give me the argument that it will disinfranchise poor people! if they cant have an id then they shouldn't vote anyways!!!!
    i have not heard anything about a civilian corp (why if we have a national guard system), but there's so many people who are almost cult-like in devotion to obama (those crazy parents making their kids sing obama's praises) that i wouldnt be surprised if they at least tried.

i'm sure there will be voter fraud, but as it appears now, he has a pretty sizeable lead in the battle ground states. mccain would basically need to win them all (all of the ones that GWB won in 04) to even have a chance. but if there is a surprise like the bradley effect and mccain wins, i'm gonna come home early and make sure me and the misses are well hunkered down. i do believe that there would be some type of civil unrest if mccain won.

I've seen plenty of news reports leading me to beleive that if McCain can pull this one out, this country will be in FLAMES tomorrow. Riots everywhere.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast