Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Very important! Help this Breast Cancer site donate mamograms

Re: Very important! Help this Breast Cancer site donate mamograms

What do you know? I was the last one to bump this thread, and here I am again, I know it son the front page sidebar, but just thought I would get it back in your minds boys (as if any of you let boobs get OUT of your mind...) GO and clicky!!

EDIT: Since it started a new page without a link here it is!! CLICK HERE TO SAVE BOOBIES!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Bump
    My signature

Bump

Just found out that my mom has breast cancer. She had a lump removed on the 22nd and the results came back not looking good. She is looking at a full mastectomey (sp?) or a partial and radiation. They are really worried about it having spread to her lymph nodes. She has, I believe, mammograms every 6 months since she has been prone to lumps/cysts, so hopefully they caught it in time. Kind of in shock right now
    My signature

Sorry Chris, I hope everything turns out ok in the end.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Sorry to hear Chris. My Grandmother had a partial mastectomey a couple of years ago and she was telling the doctors to take them both off if it would help her odds. She is too old and weak for chemo so that's why she was saying that. I wish the best for your Mom as well as your family.

Thanks guys
    My signature

bump....

A year ago today, my mom got the report that she had breast cancer. It's been a tough year, but she is doing well. She caught it early because she was diligent about getting mammograms every 6 months. So, yes, these mammograms are important.
    My signature

I just wanted to bump this again, I know it is a sticky, but I was doing some research and ran across this site, and remembered we had a thread on it around here somewhere..
    Just click, and it donates towards a mammogram. Its free, it wont give you spam or teh computer aids. Do it. Everyday!
    CLICK HERE TO SAVE BOOBIES!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234