Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: front lockers

Re: front lockers

lol ya but blake you got it all!!!! haha twins, manual hubs, and the front locker. haha just unfair and if obamah get elected i'm going to write a letter to him saying how you should be FORCED to share!!!!! haha
    96 4Runner, 4in OME/LC lift (883&#039;s w/ top plate spacer, Land Cruiser&#039;s 8 coil) 2in Body Lift 315/75/16&#039;s. rear e-locker&nbsp; <br />I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE JEEP THING THATS WHY I HAVE A TOYOTA!!

As I said, easier to drive in 2wd...

Either way, we're talking about a 200 dollar locker, a 500 dollar hub conversion, and a 200 dollar twin stick. so 900. You can run an ARB for just a little more, and to top it off, you have a better product, that is transparent in the snow and on the street, and gives you a spooled diff on the trail. Turning is easy, since you just turn it off.

-I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

I've never run an ARB, but arn't they sometimes hard to unlock if you throw the switch while in a bind, such as during a turn. A guy that I sometimes wheel with is always complaining about that.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

It depends on the surface. On high traction surfaces, it is hard to unlock in a turn. However, I just grab 2wd quickly in that situation, and it unlocks.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

I ses. That makes sense.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    I ses. That makes sense.
    at first i thought you said, a sas makes sense i think thats what needs to be done...arb locker $900+ fzj80 h/p elocker front axle complete around $1000
    1998 4runner SAS<br />1997 Volvo 850<br /><br />www.toyotacrawlers.com

Haha, there you go, I solved the problem by accident!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234