Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SUPERSTITION 11 JAN 17-18

SUPERSTITION 11 JAN 17-18

Alright folks it's time we get this event planned and up on the board saturday will consist of organized runs and a MAJOR CARNE ASADA FEAST saturday night. Sunday will be the UY freestyle runs. blacksheep and i will run something hardcore and MarcP will lead the weenie runs This run is usually a hell of a lot of fun. Kind of the "blow off steam from the holidays run"
    there is truly something for everyone on this trip hardcore crawlers and mall bombers will have a great time. once again everyone is welcome kids, wives, mistresses, trailer queens, and daily grocery getters (must be 4wd to go on an organized runs)this is a event run by the San Diego 4 wheelers there is a huge raffle (i got my winch form that raffle)and some minimum requirements and also an entry fee. pay it, it goes to fund lawyers that keep our trails open. There is a list of required equipment on the website. see you there
    http://www.sd4wheel.com/drupal/node/129

ok heres the list of attendees so far, maybes are at the bottom:
    ME + 3 kids 11-4 yrs CARNE ASADA
    Marcp +3
    Slosurfer Chris +1
    Tankota Zach +1 out
    Phalanx Josh +?
    Seanorz Sean +?
    Yotagirl Jenn +?
    Xtoolpimp sorry dont know your name?
    Robg
    Randever Anthony +2
    Tanto Ryan +2
    RobT2k Rob +1
    Freejackoff3 Andy +1
    Scuba Name? +1
    thatsalexus Steve +?
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Re: SUPERSTITION 11 JAN 17-18

Lucky for us Mikey is wealthy and is paying ALL the registration fees ahead of time.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    Lucky for us Mikey is wealthy and is paying ALL the registration fees ahead of time.
    Sweet! Sign me up!

My signature

umm no i not that wealthy .
    Marc quit trying to be Obama
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

^^ Haha yes, very benevolent with other peoples money.

I'm really gonna try to make this one. I've never actually been to a Superstition rally before. It seems like whenever this comes around I always have my truck torn apart for some reason. I swear I'm not taking anything apart this time. (yea right)
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Depending on what my work schedule is like, I'll be there
    Rig Specs <br />&#039;94 4Runner 3.0L V6 4x4, 33&quot; Goodyear MT/R, 4&quot; SAS, All-Pro Bumpers and Sliders, Tubingworks Fender Armor, Rear 5&quot; Marlin Leaf Springs, Bilstien 5150 front &amp; 5125 Rear, Warn M8000, K&amp;N Filtercharger, 300w Power Inverter, Optima Yellow Top, Viair 450C, Cobra 75WXST CB w/ Firestik II, Flowmaster 40 Series, Viper Keyless Entry, Rear-Detroit Soft Locker, Front-Detroit EZ Locker<br />Trail Pics

if i have money and time, ill be there... huge maybe though.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'd like to go this year, too. I haven't done any wheeling in San Diego yet...shame on me!!!

Count me in, I've been meaning to check that area out anyways.

AutoShop

Mistresses can go? Well hells bells! Count me in!!!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast