Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SUPERSTITION 11 JAN 17-18

Re: SUPERSTITION 11 JAN 17-18

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx
    Depending on what my work schedule is like, I'll be there
    That would be awesome Josh! You better make it out here.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

well it looks like things are getting a little more exciting Josh AKA MRTUBINGWORKS has lined up a band that wants to come out and go wheeling and have some brew with us they could be playing the main event but if not they want to come anyways and rock out just our camp!!!! don't worry it will still be very family friendly
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

my rig might be a little overbuilt for this but I should be there

There's some pretty insane trails out there. It'll will be cool to have another old truck out playing.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

I'm going to try to make this, have never been to superstition yet or to an organized event like this. If I do it will be me and my 12 year old daughter.

A few questions:
    So do you you guys camp as a group in the main area?
    How cold can it get that time of year?
    Looks like you sign up for the runs when you get there, do the more popular trails fill up fast?
    Thinking of signing up for Black Cat, is that too easy? they make it sound easy but give it a 4?
    What run would you guys recommend, only thing I should be missing by then is low transfer case gearing?

Just need to get a CB installed.

Rob
    93 4runner - 3.0 5spd
    2005 LandCruiser

I'm going to try to make it down there this year. If I do, I'll probably bring the 83.

I may be bringing the whole family....if I can talk my wife into going.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

wow, there might be a couple old rigs this time. ^^I really like your '83.

Hopefully by then I will have chebby rears and finally some decent armor. I wont have to slid on my doors anymore.

That would be awesome mark. I've never met your little guy before.

Only 1 problem, I wont pass tech. oh well

Whats with your rig that wont pass?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast