Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oven is done!

Re: Oven is done!

Well the outside should stay cool...there is like 4" of high temp insulation between the walls! I was alot of fun to build...We have talked about a bigger oven for quite some time now and its just good to have it finally be done...Now ship yer parts so we can make the money back that we had to shell out on it!!

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFins
    Any one else find it funny that a powder coater, makes an oven that is bare semi rusty metal?? J/K Looks nice.

You might want to paint a spot black and retake the outside temp, or use a contact probe. The temp is probably close to what you measured but the bare metal is reflective to IR pyrometer so it will give somewhat false readings. Key thing is that it is only warm on the outside while "baking hot" on the inside.
    Nice Job again.
    Yeh I'm gonna sand down the walls and hopefully they don't flash rust again.

The outside of the oven feels the temp when I touch it vs what the thermometer says...I ran it all over the oven, and tested the inside metal after I turned it off and there was a significant difference...like 200* more. Its a good ballpark figure though on the thermometer.
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

First product of the new oven....360 Dodge valve pan covers in silver metallic with a clear coat

I like sporking from behind.   

they are even prettier in person!

Those do look very good. I like that color

nothing to see here! Im not impressed until you can fit a 4runner in the oven! LOL

nice work J! I am trying to make a trip out there!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

I have no idea how I missed this thread...but very very nice oven J. Whenever I get a chance, I promise I'll send some business your way!

Keep postin those product pictures =D
    :Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

Hasn't been here that long dude! If you want to...send whatever you want to...as long as it fits, I will do it!
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by localmotion
    nothing to see here! Im not impressed until you can fit a 4runner in the oven! LOL

nice work J! I am trying to make a trip out there!
    Come on out man! Always welcome here..
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Now I know where the dead bodies go.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast