Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good, reliabe external hd

Re: Good, reliabe external hd

Quote Originally Posted by PhorunninDuke
    I found it to be a little cheaper and easier to buy a regular hard drive and an external case. I backed up my movies onto one hard drive, pictures onto another and store both of them in the safe. I only need one enclosure at a time really so it works out nice I think.
    agreed. i have a 200g for movies and music an 80 gig for backups and a 40gig laptop harddrive that works as a portable mini drive. all of which i "made" from internal harddrives and cases.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    be sure to open the box before asking questions
    ha, i kid.

tigerdirect.com has some good hd deals lately, might want to check them out
    damn YOUUUU

i opened the box for my cooler btw, and i found the pads, jerk

hahaha

thanks, i hadnt checked that site yet. eBay had some decent deals too.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

i dont really trust ebay... i;d rather by from tigerdirect or newegg
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

whats not to trust about ebay?

as long as you check a seller out and they have good feedback, youre generally ok.

ive used it 30 times now and never been burned.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

holy crap how is that so cheap?

im gonna get 2 of em...

i already have 8 drives, now itll be 10 :P
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

I just ordered the Seagate 120...thanks for the link
    &#039;00 SR5, &quot;Highlander&quot; <br />Dual Cases, Aisin Hubs, E-Lock&#039;d, Cryo&#039;d, Chromo&#039;d, ARB&#039;d, 315&#039;s, Sonoran Steel Bumper, Lift &amp; UCA&#039;s, 4 Crawl 1&quot; BL, Armored...etc.<br /><br />F-Toy #081 in progress<br />Dual Cases, 30 Splines, 5.71&#039;s, E-lockers, Hydro-Assist, 37&#039;s, DOM Hendrix Chassis, 80Proof, ORS, Sonoran Steel...etc.

Wow, thats super cheap wish I would have seen that last week. I just bought the WD my book 500, so far so good.
    Julie aka Jules, Ju, Ruby<br />95 Runner SR5 22re 5spd stock till next year--saving my pennies like a good little girl&nbsp;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12