Thread: Front and rear solid axels, San Diego - $200

Front and rear solid axels, San Diego - $200

No affiliation. Just looks like a steal if you happened to be looking for an axle to swap in. Thought about buying it just for a spare.

http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...econd&id=11038

Front and Rear axle set from a Toyota...don't know what toyota just know it's from a toyota...call me if you want them before I scrap them...760-554-4429

&#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Re: Front and rear solid axels, San Diego - $200

I saw that on Race-dezert too...was thinking the same thing...too bad I am broke.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

I've heard of people buying front axles for like $500. Hehe, this might be a good resale item.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

I know your a wheelin dealin classifieds browser Mark. Keep an eye out for some 63" Chebby springs for me.

oh man extra parts galore
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    I've heard of people buying front axles for like $500. Hehe, this might be a good resale item.
    500?! wow is that a joke??
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

These things are harder to come by over here where the cars dont rust into the ground.

My signature

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    These things are harder to come by over here where the cars dont rust into the ground.
    bahahaha, wow finally a benefit to rust!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Hehe thats a good way to see it. Axles are probable a-dime-a-dozen where your from. You should start importing them here!