Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta testers needed (cb bracket) [REOPENED]

Beta testers needed (cb bracket) [REOPENED]

so i posted up about my CB bracket a while back. finally in a decent enough position to start producing them.

however. i want 2 people to test for me. i need people who wheel hard and often, use the rear door often, etc.

youre cost: we will discuss that, it will be greatly discounted from the final cost. essentially i am paying you to test these for me.

whos in? i really want people who will abuse these, i want to be positive they can handle all situations. post up if you are interested, and why i should pick you.

Last edited by Seanz0rz; 08-25-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Re: Beta testers needed (cb bracket)

bump, no takers?

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

pick me pick me!!!!

I wheel hard, too hard, and often, when I have a clutch.... wait... you probably want these on a 3rd gen, huh? dang!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I am going to want one of these eventually, but as of right now I don't have a CB... Maybe a christmas present to myself.
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

I don't wheel hard, but I sure use the hell out of my liftgate!

I'll be in if you can get me some specifics on price and whatnot, i'll give it a workout. currently have a bumper mount but was looking to relocate to the taillight. send me more info to millerpka at gmail.com
    <br /><br />
    883/LC with OME/PC shocks ∙ 2&quot; body lift ∙ ARB bull bar
    ∙ KC/IPF aux lighting ∙ 33&quot; BFG all terrains ∙ custom rocker panels ∙ vortex cherrybomb ∙ couple other things ∙

you know im interested if im not too late
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

had to get my post in quick, so here is why you should pick me... one, i wanted to buy one from you awhile ago, two, i wheel often, and hard, and DEF. do A TON of urban offroading (tampa traffic sucks) i always use my liftgate, because the window destroys my sheriff stars, and those things are impossible to get now. i promise, if picked, i will go to the ends of the earth (well... atleast florida) to try and break it, or find some inherent flaw in the design.
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

got one. Any other takers? Ready to ship next week. Bracket and screws only

one? i said i was in was i supposed to write a persuasive essay too?
    <br /><br />
    883/LC with OME/PC shocks ∙ 2&quot; body lift ∙ ARB bull bar
    ∙ KC/IPF aux lighting ∙ 33&quot; BFG all terrains ∙ custom rocker panels ∙ vortex cherrybomb ∙ couple other things ∙

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast