Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeler: 1988 Toyota 4Runner with Extras

Feeler: 1988 Toyota 4Runner with Extras

I am thinkin about getting a 3rd gen 4Runner but I would need to sell my 4Runner. Let me know what you guys think...

1988 4Runner SR5
    Re-Manufactured 3.0 V6 with 20,000mi
    5sp Manual

Extras...
    Custom internal snorkel
    ISR Mod.
    OME 2" Springs with new U-Bolts
    1.5" BJ Spacers
    Flowmaster muffler and Magnaflow Highflow cat 2.25 tubing
    CD Player
    New speakers all around
    Herculined the rockers (just redone)
    ProComp ES9000 shocks
    Front Cross member reinforced for a winch bumper
    New Manual hubs (and an extra set)
    Newer U-Joints
    Newer Cluth
    Cracked windshield (right along the windshield wipers, been there since I got it)
    Welded on rocksliders from WabFab
    4xInnovations Tube Doors
    33x12.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials with 1000mi
    The two outside lights on the roof rack are Hella 500s and the two middles are Hella 500 FFs
    The two front lights are walmart specials but with 155w bulbs

Pics...

$4000
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Re: Feeler: 1988 Toyota 4Runner with Extras

bump to the top
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Completely off topic, but where do you wheel around here? If you want PM me.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

Bumped and Revised

What is wrong with both your doors where they meet the fender?

They are gills. I opted for those instead of a snorkel.

In reality, my doors hit the fenders after re installation and bent the fenders in.

Updated with a few more things

Gotta sell, found a nice tundra!

Being completely honest, $4000 seems a bit on the high side to me. You'll have to find someone who really wants to buy it, because from what I'm seeing Blue Book (not including mods) is something like $2000-$2500 max. You could actually find an "ok" quality stock 3rd gen for around $4000 I think.

I noticed you didn't include the winch/bumper in your description, are you keeping it?
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

$4000 OBO. Just need to sell to afford an 01 Tundra.

The bumper IS included but the winch is not. BTW killer avatar pic

$3500 OBO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast