Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A prayer for our new president...

A prayer for our new president...

It has been a historic night. This is the first president that is 50% Caucasian / 43.75% Arabic / 6.25% African. We can definitely agree that our country has come a long way from racism with the first minority president in history.

Many of us can agree to disagree on the new president but at this point we must all be unified behind our new president and support him. We may all never agree with his political policies but I hope that the he will lead us to a better country and heal our country. Change will not happen tomorrow but hopefully there will be a better tomorrow.

He speeches that he preached will be tested coming 2009. The truth will come and we hope that this proud country has made the right decision in selecting our new president of the United State of America. Lets pray and hope that he will unify this country and bring forth a better community for the United States citizens.

God bless America.
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Re: A prayer for our new president...

agreed.....
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

great song norcal. its up there on my all time favorite songs.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

time to put away the swords and accept what it is. I personally believe God is leading the nation in the way He sees best fit, but religion is not for this topic. Most importantly, God bless America!
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

AutoShop

Im pissed. This is all bullshit. Nuff said.

AutoShop

Dont throw the flobots in my face. Im a FWT member.

AutoShop

Ugh for someone that is posting flobot vids you should know all about FightWithTools and what they're all about. Im not gonna get in to it now.

flobots? fwt? mma? am i the only one COMPLETELY lost with whats going on?
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Good Times
    It has been a historic night. This is the first president that is 50% Caucasian / 43.75% Arabic / 6.25% African. We can definitely agree that our country has come a long way from racism with the first minority president in history.

Many of us can agree to disagree on the new president but at this point we must all be unified behind our new president and support him. We may all never agree with his political policies but I hope that the he will lead us to a better country and heal our country. Change will not happen tomorrow but hopefully there will be a better tomorrow.

He speeches that he preached will be tested coming 2009. The truth will come and we hope that this proud country has made the right decision in selecting our new president of the United State of America. Lets pray and hope that he will unify this country and bring forth a better community for the United States citizens.

God bless America.
    I too hope that he does a good job for this country. It will be interesting to see what this all brings for our troops in Iraq and Afganistan.
    My signature

I wanna see if he can prove all the non believers wrong...
    Mr. un experienced...
    Wait..that was the other thread to make fun...

God bless America.
    We will need it
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast