Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project "Head on" begins..... 56k grab some coffee

Re: Project "Head on" begins..... 56k grab some coffee

ok so tonight we were able to get the exhaust pulled, the bench, the roll bar and gas tank. Basically everything that we want to keep/sell (minus the gas tank, that just needed to get drained) the motor is prep'ed and waiting to be pulled. the owner wanted to be there when its yanked out so we waited. the rear of the 4runner is filled with the garbage steel that needed to go away with the halk.

pics tomorrow morning, i'm tired and going to bed.

looks like the owner uploaded some pics already...

i'll get more up tomorrow.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

more progress in the last few days... the truck has been stripped completely and anything we're keeping / selling have been pulled. truck was then filled with the crap that we didnt want (including some left over parts from my 97) and hauled away today. the motor, exhaust, tranny have been sold.. the shop got a cleaning after the carcass was removed and it sitting empty waiting for the new truck to be put in and get the build on... on to the pics...

94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Looks to be an SR5, and you guys left the gauge cluster in it? Why?
    I would have taken that. What else you got laying around to sell? Get me a list, I probably need a lot of it.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Well that sure speaks for keeping your parts receipts.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

it was not an sr5 and the cluster broke during impact.

update:

the turbo350 has been dropped, the case and bellhousing are the same thing so we're tring to figure out if we want it rebuilt or just to buy an new one.

ouch!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

I want to know what insurance company he had. I had my ranger insured for an extra 10K above and beyond blue book. (a 2000 ford ranger)I was paying a higher premium to have the extra coverage. just showing them your receipts WILL NOT get you more money for your truck especially a 87
    oh my insurance company is Farmers they do offer extra coverage if you so desire it.
    -=Jason=-
    97&#039; SR5 3.4L 4x4 auto trans&nbsp; its Bone stock at the moment. <br /><br />-=Jason=-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12