Thread: Sequoia and Tundra Diesels on the horizon...

Sequoia and Tundra Diesels on the horizon...

Dig it! I wonder ho talked some sense into the Toy brass?

http://forums.motortrend.com/70/6543...med/index.html

2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: Sequoia and Tundra Diesels on the horizon...

YES!
    Awesome!
    Hopefully the UTI curriculum will change by the time I get to the TPAT program so I can learn more about this diesel.

w00t w00t!!

Edit, I wonder if it will be a modified version of Toyota's 4.5 L (4461 cc) 1VD-FTV.
    Was that the one offered in the LC?

You realize that post is almost a year old?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    You realize that post is almost a year old?
    Shoot, no I didn't notice until you pointed that out. I hope it's valid info - I might actually buy a new vehicle for once if it is.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I wonder what "show" they were referring to the chevy towing the toyota race cars.