Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyota to Bring Subaru Co-developed RWD Coupe as a Scion TC in 2011

Re: Toyota to Bring Subaru Co-developed RWD Coupe as a Scion TC in 2011

even hyundai has this hot little piece of sex: http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2010-...genesis-coupe/

all i know is i want one...

sad to hear about what was basically the next gen tC. hopefully toyota will realize, and soon, that it needs that car more than anything right now. i cant recall a lineup of vehicles more boring than toyota's current offerings.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Well shoot, nissan/infinity has the g35, lecus has the is250/350 had the is300, etc, etc.

We want RWD, stick shift cars. Notice that swhat the kids want and kids always buy the car, shoot adults buy them too.

Im sick of this fwd crap, why they keep trying to do fwd ill never know. Maybe perhaps easier to design and figure them out-I dunno.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I've been waiting since 1998 for Toyota to bring something exciting back to the lineup. I've been wanting something rear drive. Something with an inline-6. I've given up waiting for Toyota, my next car will be a 1-year old BMW 3-series. New ones are too expensive and the depreciation is so bad I can afford a slightly used one. And I don't have to wait, they're already RWD/Inline-6s. Because I work on my own cars, I am willing to give up some level of reliability to have something I enjoy driving.

All I heard was:
    Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    too expensive, depreciation, afford a slightly used one, already RWD.I am willing to give up some level of reliability and something I enjoy driving.
    Two words: Beater Wagon

Look, this thing is ready to rock (read: total panty dropper). If I had this I'd be looking around for the wimpy little RWD Subotas to race.

Haha, you could probably park a subota in the back of that thing!
    My signature

Dont laugh but in the late 60's my grandparents had one of those and my grandfather built my mom and her sisters a really nice go kart-they fit the entire thing in the back without putting the seat down and it wasnt small either!

Oh, there's no laughing. Those old wagons scream functionality and usability. Just 2 of the reasons I want one. The other reasons would result in laughter though.

Aw cmon, tell us-we all need laugh.

I need to take a pic of the one down the street. I'm not sure if it runs or if he's saving it for a project, but it has some of those cool windows that are right where the roof and side meet. Thing's as long as his driveway.
    My signature

hehe, I drove a Buick Roadmaster with a 5.7 350 in it for a little while...that was crazy fun!

I'd pull up next to a Civic and then...
    &#39;96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast