Thread: Deadliest Catch season 3 begins

Deadliest Catch season 3 begins

Yep, it starts tonite at 9:00 est
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

Re: Deadliest Catch season 3 begins

I saw a bit of the "best of" show last weekend.. first time I had watched any of it and wow.. thats some crazy stuff.
    Philip<br />-90 2Dr 4runner<br />www.cootees.net

Anyone watch deadliest catch last night? i was studying when it first aired but thank god for DVRs i was able to watch it last night. looks like season 3 is going to be good. this is one of my favorite tv shows on right now! i want to be a greenhorn just once....
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

I missed the show, but that is why I like Discovey it should be on in a day or two. I watched last season and the trailors for this season looked pretty crazy.

Im a discovery channel junkie.....My faves are Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, and Deadliest catch, also if you like deadliest catch you should check out lobstermen....same concept....Im a closet nerd. My tv pretty much stays on discovery channel or the speed channel....Unless the kids have some say in it...then its nickelodeon and cartoon network.....I'll learn them to like something other than cartoons if it kills me!

i've watched lobstermen but it doesnt have the same appeal as DC. it seems to be a cheap knock off. lol. i too am i discovery channel junkie. :nerd:
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

planet earth is an amazing series

if you havent seen it, watch it asap!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

i watched 1/2 an episode in my buddys room on HD... is amazing picture. but i got bored with it after a while.