Thread: Working for a Toyota dealer now....

Working for a Toyota dealer now....

As some of you may or may not know, I recently started working as a service advisor for a Toyota dealership here in San Diego...National City to be exact.

I am not new to being a service advisor, but I am new to working for Toyota. I would like to be able to offer you guys discounts on services and repairs, but unfortunatly I am not allowed to do that just yet.

Please feel free to contact me if I can help you with warranty, maintenance or repair issues with your Yotas. I will do my best to insure you get more than fair prices and your warranty concerns handled correctly.

You can always PM me here, or call me at Frank Toyota......just ask for Marc in service

Thank you and I hope I can help.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Re: Working for a Toyota dealer now....

Such a nice guy.

Thanks Marc!

So what your sayin is that you can't get me a free TRD supercharger? that is bs man!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

All I heard was FREE, MAINTENANCE, and REPAIR

great to hear you got a job marc, especially with all the economic problems.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerchevy
    All I heard was FREE, MAINTENANCE, and REPAIR
    can you check to see if the "anti-perforation" or "no rust" part of the warranty is still good for my '88?

Congrats on the job though, if I was still living out in Cali I'd be sure to stop by and play the stupid customer game a bit . . .
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Thanks for the advice Norcal.....I have been a service advisor for the past 6 years....5 for Ford and 1 year with Searay and Boston Whaler boats. I have won a few awards along the way for customer relations and sales.

Congrats, in an obscure way we are co-workers. We both work for a guy, who owns a Toyota dealership.

I have talked with the parts manager, and he will offer local people from this board a discount on parts and accesories. Will probably be about the same price as a wholesale customer.

If you need anything, talk to Sal in the parts dept, and tell him Marc sent you.

I am also able to help with maintenance and warranty issues, so just contact me if you need anything.

Just came across this Marc...good to hear!

CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.