Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have no faith in humanity what so ever anymore.

I have no faith in humanity what so ever anymore.

Well you may be wondering wtf happened, basically last night I got approached by a well dressed man who needed help and wanted me to take him somewhere as he said he locked his briefcase and wallet at his office building (called them later he doesnt work there) anyways, i let him take a ride with me, as soon as the doors shut and we are off, gun comes out and im getting asked to hit the bank and get money out.

furthermore, i give him the 80 dollars i told him that i had and that was it and no overdraft at all, and he took it, dropped his fatass off and i left, being even more dumb, i failed to make a police report last night as i was in total shock of it happening and i filed one today, which probably wont yield a damn thing anyways as the officer so pointed out to me.

I made some bad mistakes in letting him in and not filing it immediately and calling 911.

I guess i need to really think hard next time and learn from this but never ever ever again will i even help anyone, i just dont care if its a playboy model with sarane wrap tangled around her on the side of the street with a flat.

Let this be a lesson to all, and probably just me because everybody else knows what to do except for my stupid ass.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Re: I have no faith in humanity what so ever anymore.

first!

you have way too much drama in your life.
    and facebook updates.

Sucks. Glad to hear it wasn't worse though. I kind of have this rule about not picking people up but it's probably because I live in a large city.

Dude, that's freakin' scary. Glad you're ok; unfortunately this world has a lot of scum in it...

Did he follow you up to the ATM, hence possibly catching him on video and proving you were being held at gunpoint for withdrawing the money? It was a mistake not IMMEDIATELY calling the police when you left, but you definitely needed to file a report. Any chance of getting your money back on the bank's end?

Being out $80 is a relatively small amount, considering the possible alternatives... What a douchebag.
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    you have way too much drama in your life.
    and facebook updates.
    maybe, but of course you care enough to point that out

Quote Originally Posted by mastacox
    Dude, that's freakin' scary. Glad you're ok; unfortunately this world has a lot of scum in it...

Did he follow you up to the ATM, hence possibly catching him on video and proving you were being held at gunpoint for withdrawing the money? It was a mistake not IMMEDIATELY calling the police when you left, but you definitely needed to file a report. Any chance of getting your money back on the bank's end?

Being out $80 is a relatively small amount, considering the possible alternatives... What a douchebag.
    cop let me know that i messed up and i know i messed up, just hope i dont mess up again.

Damn Blake, glad you got out of that OK. This makes me want my CWP even sooner (should be any day now...).

With that said, I had my bank account cleaned out two weeks ago. Someone rigged and ATM and stole my card number and got my PIN number as well, duplicated my card and took ALL my money.

So, lesson learned, don't trust anyone, and if some pulls a gun on you, wait for them to look the other way, and put a lead slug in their brain.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Wow, Glad your ok.
    Should have ran him over after he got out of the car though.
    then called the cops and stayed there, car ontop of said petty theif
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    Damn Blake, glad you got out of that OK. This makes me want my CWP even sooner (should be any day now...).

With that said, I had my bank account cleaned out two weeks ago. Someone rigged and ATM and stole my card number and got my PIN number as well, duplicated my card and took ALL my money.

So, lesson learned, don't trust anyone, and if some pulls a gun on you, wait for them to look the other way, and put a lead slug in their brain.
    unfortunately i dont have a gun, but im seriously considering owning one right now man, one thing is, he was in the vehicle with me when i got my money out of the ATM, and my vehicle i think is on par to the camera at the atm? but then again i had to reach down to get money so it may not be.. i told the police to check that out in case.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast