Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Find me a P.O.S.

Re: Find me a P.O.S.

You need a K-car with Boggers on the front wheels...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

See Cebby, you haven't figured out how particular I am, even when it comes to beaters. I must have RWD. This will probably explain it all:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r84gGHKX82k

the front-end looks a little soft and the pumpkins look scared.

So you want the General Lee without the paint job?

j/k - looks like a lot of fun!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    The Lincoln has the right combination of price and intimidation factor. Wish she was about six feet longer, but the small size will only help it's jumping capabilities.

Look so many replies already.

Last night Ken was over and we had at his IAC and did a little cleaning. Before the night was over my wife called me out and said I didn't have the balls to buy and drive around a "beater." Problem is that I'd like to teach her not to mess with me. There are a few gems up here but some are asking $1000+ which is out of my price range. I'm thinking that this "car" will be used for dump runs, Christmas tree get'n, shoot'n/hunt'n, and beer runs. I imagine there will be the trips to the race track as well.

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    The Lincoln has the right combination of price and intimidation factor. Wish she was about six feet longer, but the small size will only help it's jumping capabilities.

Dude that's totally long enough. Hell you could have a picnic on the hood. FWIW I've already tried to pitch the rear seat idea with the wife, she just kind of looks at me and nods.

I'm kind of digging the Lincolns.
    This video is kind of long but it's got a sound track and a jump at the end.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIQ4U...eature=related

Oh my Oh my !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast