Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Find me a P.O.S.

Re: Find me a P.O.S.

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Ken, did you delete your drunk post from last night?
    Who, me? Give a guy a break...it was a Wednesday night!

I like the Lincoln. I think the Caddy might be a front driver.

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    Ken, did you delete your drunk post from last night?
    Who, me? Give a guy a break...it was a Wednesday night!

I like the Lincoln. I think the Caddy might be a front driver.
    The funny thing is this is probably the one thread where posts are mandatory.

The price is a little high on this one, not to mention it's nothing like what you're looking for, but I would rally the piss out of this one at DV.

1982 Toyota Starlet KP61 - $2500 (Nor Cal)
    My signature

Okay, who's been drinking now? Let's see how that car compares to my requirements--first post in this thread:
    "I'm thinking pre-1974 for smog reasons, at least 20 feet long, 400+ cubic inches of carburated, pushrod V8 power--wood paneling would be a definate plus. Fuel mileage is not a concern. I do not wish to do any major repairs, so it should be a good runner and capable of doing a nice "one-tire fryer." Condition is not important at all; this car is going to get dented. Big time. Jumping capability a definite plus. Cost? Think walmart pricing."

None!!! Just giving you a hard time Chris.

I know, I was cracking up as I was posting it, because it's exactly the opposite of your request. It barely has 400 cubic inches of cabin space. On the other hand, where else am I supposed to post gems like that one. I still think it would be fun to cage it and take it to the desert.
    My signature

I know, I was cracking up as I was posting it, because it's exactly the opposite of your request. It barely has 400 cubic inches of cabin space. On the other hand, where else am I supposed to post gems like that one. I still think it would be fun to cage it and take it to the desert.
    I'll get a big car and you get the small one. Then we'll play demolition derby, loser has to pay the gas, oil and towing bill for the day.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread. It's the gift that keeps on giving...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456