Lee Morrison Fabrications is considering the idea of making roof racks for 1984-1989 4Runners. We have already made one (for my truck) and I can tell you that it is very sturdy and holds pretty much anything.

On to the pictures...

Front View.

Front/Top View.

Light Protection Bar.

Rear 3/4 View.

Inside Supports.

Here are pictures of Lee's Colorado. This will give you an example of a shorter rack...

This rack is made to mount directly to the stock 84-89 4Runner Fiberglass Top. It is made out of 1" galvanized tubing. The dimensions are 5'x3'6"x10" (LxWxH). If you want custom dimensions please contact us as that is a possibility (see pics of Lee's Colorado for an example of a shorter rack). The rack has four light tabs and will fit up to 7" tall lights. The rack also has a bar behind the lights for protection from your cargo sliding into them.

These racks will start out at $350. Shipping will most likely have to be done by freight so that will have to be worked out once we get your shipping address.

Any questions, suggestions or comments feel free to post here, PM me or call 847-660-3135. Thanks!