Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 235/85R16 Tread Wright Retread Tires with Ultra Grip II

Re: 235/85R16 Tread Wright Retread Tires with Ultra Grip II

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    I wish I could get back up there during winter, and meet you for sure this time. then you could let me drive your tires. (probably not, since the most 'snow' I have ever driven in is "THE Blizzard" 3 inches of snow.......)
    Hop on the boat and come on up!

Your blizzard comment reminded me of Little John falling in the creek in "Robin Hood, Men In Tights"... "I can't swim, I can't swim!!"

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Re: 235/85R16 Tread Wright Retread Tires with Ultra Grip II

Quote Originally Posted by Erich_870
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    I wish I could get back up there during winter, and meet you for sure this time. then you could let me drive your tires. (probably not, since the most 'snow' I have ever driven in is "THE Blizzard" 3 inches of snow.......)

Hop on the boat and come on up!

Your blizzard comment reminded me of Little John falling in the creek in "Robin Hood, Men In Tights"... "I can't swim, I can't swim!!"

Erich
    That's Funny.

I lived back in Ga during one of the blizzards. Just moved from Wisconsin.
    People were walking around dressed like it was -100 below. Cars sliding all over the place. Me and my Brother were riding our scooters around in t shirts enjoying the day off since they canceled school for 3" of snow.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12