Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LightForce 170 UY Give-a-way

Re: LightForce 170 UY Give-a-way

Dear Santa,

I would like a 2 Battery Xantrex PathMaker Battery Combiner so I can safely run two batteries to protect against starting problems up here in cold, isolated Alaska This battery combiner has good looks and is well built too.

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind...t_detail&p=859

Thanks

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

If Santa would be so kind, I would love an Engel MT45 fridge/freezer, so that I could run it overnight in the truck without killing my aux battery like my current cheap little 12V cooler does.

The LightForce 170 are excellent lights (my friend has a set). They would be a perfect replacement for the cracked Hella 500's that I have on my rig now (sorry about the blurry picture... I blew it up from a picture I had access to at work today).

PS... Thanks for the giveaway guys. Much appreciated... and on a side note, I will say that the quickfist clamps that you guys sell are awesome. I've got a couple of sets and am considering getting some more.
    2002 4Runner, Auto-A340F, 3.4L, 4.30 Gears<br />TJM T15 Front Bumper &amp; Warn M8000, 4xInnovation sliders, Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift, Toytec LCA Skids, Tundra Brake Upgrade (231mm), Extended rear diff breather,&nbsp; Deckplate Mod, Andymod, Dual batt setup with Optima blue top aux battery, Hardwired 1000W inverter, Aux fuse box, Full time power to 12V plugs, Yaesu FT7800R Radio, &quot;4-air&quot; system for airing up/down tires.<br /><br />2004 Camry LE - stock (and will stay that way)<br /><br />1993 4Runner has been sold

Dear Santa,
    With the addition of our little one Christmas gifts for Dad and his 4runner have greatly diminished. Although i am thankful for all the blessings and gifts in life i would still like to have a set of http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind...t_detail&p=286 Light-force 170's for the 4runner. It would make driving much safer for me and the little one. A roof top tent would also make a fine addition to his ever growing supply of camping gear. (Yes, i started buying him stuff even before he was born). Thanks Big Guy!
    Gilby4runner
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Quote Originally Posted by GSGALLANT
    PS... Thanks for the giveaway guys. Much appreciated... and on a side note, I will say that the quickfist clamps that you guys sell are awesome. I've got a couple of sets and am considering getting some more.
    If you take two of the regular size quickfists and bolt them together you have a Hi-Lift handle keeper! It beats the ones sold by Hi-Lift because its super easy to put on and take off. I had pics somewhere, but lost em...
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingWil
    If you take two of the regular size quickfists and bolt them together you have a Hi-Lift handle keeper! It beats the ones sold by Hi-Lift because its super easy to put on and take off. I had pics somewhere, but lost em...
    That's a good idea. I'm just using a bungee cord on mine right now.
    2002 4Runner, Auto-A340F, 3.4L, 4.30 Gears<br />TJM T15 Front Bumper &amp; Warn M8000, 4xInnovation sliders, Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift, Toytec LCA Skids, Tundra Brake Upgrade (231mm), Extended rear diff breather,&nbsp; Deckplate Mod, Andymod, Dual batt setup with Optima blue top aux battery, Hardwired 1000W inverter, Aux fuse box, Full time power to 12V plugs, Yaesu FT7800R Radio, &quot;4-air&quot; system for airing up/down tires.<br /><br />2004 Camry LE - stock (and will stay that way)<br /><br />1993 4Runner has been sold

Dear Santa,

I would really appreciate it if you somehow found a way to bring me and ARB Taco Bumper(http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind...t_detail&p=468) for my 2002 4Runner this Christmas. It would really help add a lot for protection to the front of my 4Runner then the brush guard I currently have. This would also be a great congratulations present for my recent acceptance to the University of Georgia, and all my other hard work and effort this year. Thank you very much.

Ben Palmer

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingWil
    Winner will be announced on the evening of the 15th!!!
    Hey Santa???? Don't tell me your sleigh broke down? It's Tuesday already..ba humbug...what a cruel joke Santa

Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

Sorry guys, I got stuck in the snow and out of reach for the air card to work. I'll post up pics once I get back.

The Winner is Chapman88SR5!!!!
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Congratulations Chapman 88SR5.

Thanks for the chance on the giveaway. Snow at 1200'? Enough to get stuck in?

Congrats to Chapman and many thanks to Wil and Sierra Expeiditions for their generosity -- Happy Holidays to all
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast