Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lockwood/Miller saturday after turkey day

Lockwood/Miller saturday after turkey day

WOW that was a great day! miller jeep trail is hours of enjoyable wheeling followed up by one mile of butt puckering rock nightmare. i was certain my rocker panels would be relocated somewhere up by my roof rack lol. if my 4Runnner has nine lives, she left 7 of them on that trail. another great group of people and California provided another perfect day.

Re: Lockwood/Miller saturday after turkey day

Could not have said it better troy..lolz.

Do you have the pic of me fixing that front Driveshaft ?

Left to right, Eric and then Troy, Scott is behind the volvo...

Troy, Eric, Then Scott up in front

Pre run, ME

Me, Danny right behind me, Then dannys brother, (forgot your name buddy, sorry

Eric and his sweet runner, Elocker rear = made this run look like cake

Dannys brother

X2

Me, Danny's bro

Eric left, Troy right

Danny's runner, Radiator hole + jb weld = No problem

Scott, E locked rear also

Troy

Scott making it look easy

Danny

x2

Show off

Eric

Playin around

x2

Thats All folks..
    Loses: Scott ripped a hole in front passenger sidewall..I sheared my front driveshaft bolts, Danny's radiator got a hole, then later on it wouldnt start.
    Oh and, My steering wheel twisted so fast it sprained my pinkie..Very swollen.

Gains, Way more driving experience..

Great time though
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

you mean the picture of you thawing out your nitrous valve right before you jumped the creek? yup, ive got it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba

Troy, Eric, Then Scott up in front

haha my truck look like a R/C with that antenna.

Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry I couldn't make it.

Didn't Scott rip a sidewall on Garcia Ridge during the Pismo 4runner Jamboree too?

Scuba, what happened to your front driveshaft?
    My signature

Sorry I took off as soon as we hit pavement. I had to get my buddy Tim back for his surprise 30th b-day that his mom and bro were throwing. We ended up only being an hour and a half late.
    Had a blast on the run though. It really is a fun trail. Hey Steven let's figure out some shocks for you to free up that rear axle a bit more and keep those tires planted.
    Uummmm??? I forget.

oh it was his surprize 30th? lol i missed that in the conversation. id say you gave him the best present to bring him along for the day in your unstoppable tank.

i followed you south by accident but i think it only added 15 minutes to my drive. then eric showed up at the burgerking down the road. that guy in the '85 talking about burgers all day....i had to go talk to the king haha

Chris, Somehow I lost the Tcase side bolts on the drive shaft, Im going up this lttle hill/ ledge and all of a sudden I hear POP, Im thinking i snapped a cv but no, just lost the bolts...

Scott, Im already trying to figure that out...Search...search..Idk, Im confused, might hit up ORW and talk to the peeps.

Hah troy, Im going thinking were going to go an exit north and go eat..But no, You went south, So I was like...hmm and went south, then just stoped at that first city and ate, then Eric happened to come air up at the same place I was airing up...
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

somehow broke? haha isnt that the same shaft we noticed was down to three bolts a few weeks ago?

i agree miller trail was a great place to asses your vehicles capability's and weakneses along with a real eye open for me about what i should be bringing with me for tools/spare parts.

that 85 yota was a sweet rig!

anyone else notice how long it took the jeep crew to make it up there? must have killed them to see us successful and airing up lol. they werent too bad a crew but the type that would have been unbearable if they actually had to tow one of us.

Hey Steven google old man emu for your truck. They valve their shocks relatively soft and tend to have longer strokes than others. I think you'd run the n98
    Uummmm??? I forget.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast