Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lockwood/Miller saturday after turkey day

Re: Lockwood/Miller saturday after turkey day

yeah tell me about it...
    Oh so I think eric was the only one that knew, but the other night at that real tight squeez, Eric had to tug me.
    Well since i dont have power steering my steering wheel whipped one way, I didnt have time to react...and my pinkie hit some part of the wheel.

Well immediatly after we got to the end of the trail erics wife (navy corpsman IIRC) Took a look at it...she said it wasnt broken (without xrays you cant really tell)
    Any way so i call my mom whos a physician and she started yelling telling me to go to the ER.
    grr i hate the hospital..
    Get there and what do ya know...its broken...

If you can see the little grey line on the pinkie you thats exactly where its broken... might need surgery..might not..

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

damn did your girlfreind change her religon to muslim? /tasteless joke

sorry to hear that. how long till you can go down to a finger brace and loose the "anti-shift apparatus" on your arm? do what they say though. if you can avoid surgery you will be thankful you listened for the rest of your life.

oh and careful what bolts you put in your drive shaft. id guess you need grade 8 or better and not the common bolts you would find at the store.

troy..funy but i dont get it...?

Ha, Actually, I can still shit pretty well..its not that big of a pita.

grade 8 is exactly what i was thinking, im sure the stelership will have em...
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Dude. Sorry about the finger. Really didn't think it was broken but like you said especially on the little bones, the only real way to be sure is an xray.

Very cool that the guys got the Runner out of there that simply. Could have been much worse.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Nice trip, sounds like you guys had a handful of a day, no jokes intended, sorry to hear about the hand, hope all goes well over the next few days!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Uhh, I think thhis was the vicoden speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    I can still shizzle pretty well..
    Eric no worries, crap happens.
    and yeah, when he txted me, it sounded like they went up the rest of the way, which would have been fun to see.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123