Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lockwood/Miller saturday after turkey day

Re: Lockwood/Miller saturday after turkey day

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter25
    Hey Steven google old man emu for your truck. They valve their shocks relatively soft and tend to have longer strokes than others. I think you'd run the n98
    Even with a ~~2" lift..?
    Like, I knew my shocks were on their way out, and im bout to do my lift, so i figured id just get new shocks once the lift was on..

Troy..yes same drive shaft
    Oh, and anyone remember that last loud clunk coming from my truck when i had to get strapped through that tight squeeze ? I looked under my truck this morning...theres only one bolt left and it fell down onto the Xmember like earlier that day...

I need sliders...I need a locker..Is what this run made me realize
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Yup, their designed for 2-2.5" lifts.
    Uummmm??? I forget.

It says n98 is for front ifs...Not rear
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Sounds like someone need to learn how to tighten driveshaft bolts

Glad you guys made it off the hill. Good thing you had a couple well prepared guys to help through the mishaps.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Looks like you guys had a great time, sorry I couldn't make it.
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

My bad Steven. n85 is for rear. Any word from Danny?
    Uummmm??? I forget.

I am really curious about how Danny and crew are doing with his rig also. Not a great situation at all.

Thought there would be more pics but then again we had our hands full most of the day.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Yea actually, sorry i forgot to update on that...

He txted me earlier saying that he got a new AFM in it...Got it out and home, Then it died and started doing the same shiiat
    I asked if anyone vandalized and he said all was good..

Yeah I need to find a willing passenger that has the same wheeling photo obsession to ride along with me....

anyhow, It was a fun run guys

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    Sounds like someone need to learn how to tighten driveshaft bolts

Glad you guys made it off the hill. Good thing you had a couple well prepared guys to help through the mishaps.
    Oh I had tools just not bolts and nuts...And yes, Some locktite will be going on new D-shaft bolts when I get a chance to visit a hardware store..

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Yea actually, sorry i forgot to update on that...

He txted me earlier saying that he got a new AFM in it...Got it out and home, Then it died and started doing the same shiiat
    I asked if anyone vandalized and he said all was good..

Yeah I need to find a willing passenger that has the same wheeling photo obsession to ride along with me....

anyhow, It was a fun run guys

man thats great news! well stinks that it messed up another MAF but at least he can work on it without bears looking over his shoulder lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast