Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another new guy, IF you all will allow me

Re: Another new guy, IF you all will allow me

Yooooooo Ric!

glad you made it over here No doubt people will learn from your build up and experiences here! I think you probably wheel more in 1 year than most people in 3

Anyways, regarding the Wiki talk: http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...wiki&Itemid=60

basically what we want to do is to formalize and provide some accuracy to tech writeups or posts. You know how there are a billion seafoam threads? Well we want to take volunteer UY members to form as a team to search out all the info they can about the seafoam procedure and create the end-all-of-end-all of seafoam writeups. this will defintely give the members and visitors the confidence that they are getting a thoroughly researched writeup. the storage bin for that will be the UltimateYota Wiki.

Soooo, that said, you will definitely have to contribute as a co-author or lead a Wiki writeup yourself as your initiation!

Bob

What's up Ric?!?!

Lol, anyway...I am the wiki dude. I posted a definition on the main page:

http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...wiki&Itemid=60

check it out. We are just getting started to there's not much to see yet

Basically, it's an encyclopedia where everyone is an author. You could call it a collection of write-ups in an encylopedic organization.

Have a great stay!

PS: And what bob said

:Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer

JK Welcome Ric! Watch out though some of these guys have some pretty avatars.
    was thats comment directed at me?!?!?! better watch out or Ill start banning....LOL

I do need to find a new avatar.
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Quote Originally Posted by localmotion
    Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer

JK Welcome Ric! Watch out though some of these guys have some pretty avatars.
    was thats comment directed at me?!?!?! better watch out or Ill start banning....LOL

I do need to find a new avatar.
    I know, all your buddies are jumping ship. I for one, think they were great. Gave everyone something to bag on right off the bat. Plus the icon is just too funny.
    My signature

LOL....gotta keep the forum jumpin!

yea i love the smilies we have!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Don't worry, we all know you don't have any webwheeling poser flex pics to use.

Congrats on the new job
    My signature

hey Ric. Nice to see that you've come over to the dark side! Welcome!
    -andy

Tourist

Welcome here.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Hiya Ric.....good to see ya here!!

Ric, welcome!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast