Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog trys to save friend

Dog trys to save friend

I just saw this video. Very touching and sad at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XJQT...eature=related

Re: Dog trys to save friend

awww

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

if you click on the fox news one its an english translation...both dogs lived and will be featured on the new peso apprently
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

It has been pulled from YouTube. I saw the headline on Fox the other day but couldn't view the video at work.

Quote Originally Posted by drguitarum2005
    if you click on the fox news one its an english translation...both dogs lived and will be featured on the new peso apprently
    Interesting, considering this happened 8 months ago and neither dog has been seen since...

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Quote Originally Posted by drguitarum2005
    Interesting, considering this happened 8 months ago and neither dog has been seen since...
    and how do you know that? i'm going by what the newscasters said not that ive personally seen both dogs
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Because i don't believe everything I see on the internet...or FOX news. Sorry, but the dog is dead.

thats quite the confusing collection of quotes there...

you may not believe everything you see on the internet but neither do i which means i trust a random person saying one thing (aka you saying the dog died) no more than a random video saying the other (aka that the dog lived). i still don't see where you get your "fact" that the dog died. if you had some proof then i'd be more apt to listen to you.

not that it makes any difference in your life or mine whether or not the dog lived or died

cliffnotes please for those that didn't see the vid
    My signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast