Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you know how to properly tie your shoes... I thought I did

Re: Do you know how to properly tie your shoes... I thought I did

Hmmm, Was that a burn, or just an reply because of my joking reply to the original post..

I got the point of what that the video was saying...and im not lazy...

Lance, she said double knotting it..WAYYYYyyy up there

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

really? i mean... really?
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

hmmm

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

No double knots for me. I wrap the shoe lace around the other loop twice, rather than once. My laces never come loose without my permission.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4
    No double knots for me. I wrap the shoe lace around the other loop twice, rather than once. My laces never come loose without my permission.
    I gotta try that. Thanks for the tip. I can't believe this thread is still going. Who knew

I gotta try that. Thanks for the tip. I can't believe this thread is still going. Who knew
    Obvisouly it's important enough for some one to set up a camera and record themselves tieing a shoe and then uploading it to the interweb for the whole world to see. We're all just little pawns in this little game.

Okay, here is the end all and be all of tying your shoelace. Found this on runnersworld.

http://www.fieggen.com

I never ever had issues, my shoes never come untied easily either.

I do the bunny ear method but double or tripple knot them. They wont come undone without me doing it. I used to run track, this method always worked.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12