Ive been getting really in depth with this now, i only have worked with 3 girls (2 of which are in these pictures) at a one deal studio shoot here in atlanta, it wasnt a real successful shoot as the studio there were rude and did not provide a light setup, we used who had lights and it wasnt enough, not enough props either.
pictures from this shoot will be in the second post, not this one.

Keep an eye on this thread, i have a date setup with Paige Duke here in this picture for january 3rd,

[img width=563 height=800]http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080814/11/48a44f3fe5426.jpg[/img]

another date setup with another model named natasha will be a couple of days later pictured here

and finally, a studio setup with 12 (actually 9 it seems) models from a gorgeous agency, here is the flyer here

Rick Hughes, Oly may know that name, is a very prominent fashion photog, and is heading up this event, it is a seminar of sorts and im going to learn from the best and shoot some of the best.

i may end up getting a new camera as well, possibly the new nikon d700 or the new canon 5dmkii

im getting serious and im buckling down to find a nicht and i really like doing this so im looking for the right career path and starting early