Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Modeling/fashion...

Modeling/fashion...

Ive been getting really in depth with this now, i only have worked with 3 girls (2 of which are in these pictures) at a one deal studio shoot here in atlanta, it wasnt a real successful shoot as the studio there were rude and did not provide a light setup, we used who had lights and it wasnt enough, not enough props either.
    pictures from this shoot will be in the second post, not this one.

Keep an eye on this thread, i have a date setup with Paige Duke here in this picture for january 3rd,

[img width=563 height=800]http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080814/11/48a44f3fe5426.jpg[/img]

another date setup with another model named natasha will be a couple of days later pictured here

and finally, a studio setup with 12 (actually 9 it seems) models from a gorgeous agency, here is the flyer here

Rick Hughes, Oly may know that name, is a very prominent fashion photog, and is heading up this event, it is a seminar of sorts and im going to learn from the best and shoot some of the best.

i may end up getting a new camera as well, possibly the new nikon d700 or the new canon 5dmkii

im getting serious and im buckling down to find a nicht and i really like doing this so im looking for the right career path and starting early
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Re: Modeling...

these are my three favorites from the last shoot, and im already dissatisfied with them

[img width=533 height=800]http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/081207/18/493c5be403eec.jpg[/img]

mods feel free to move to NSFW if it borderlines

Re: Modeling/fashion...

I thought in model shoots you weren't supposed to cut off any limbs? True or rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    I thought in model shoots you weren't supposed to cut off any limbs? True or rumor?
    depends

cutting off certain parts like i messed up in her hand is not good, but if you cut off at an ankle it is fair game

just got back from a huge shoot this weekend with i think 5 or 6 girls, maybe 7 i cant remember

one probably you dont want me to post because shes 52 but yet shes kinda hot for her age, a freakin cougar she is

i have them uploading so i should have them up in a couple of minutes

oh and do have some lingerie with my truck btw

lots of photoshop work to be done and also these are prelimens as I plan to do some design work to some as well

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    lots of photoshop work to be done and also these are prelimens as I plan to do some design work to some as well

nice snorkel! haha

interesting... not any of my kinda woman, but interesting none the less... more truck, less women with tatoo's
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

another

Post the Cougar.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast