Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and prayers are appreciated...

Re: Thoughts and prayers are appreciated...

Awesome! I'll keep praying for a speedy recovery.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

That's awesome man, glad to hear it!
    [quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

Good news.

Great news!
    My signature

Well, mama and Phin made it through the night. These little guys amaze me with their resiliance! He'll be heading home tomorrow, and then we'll come back in a month so they can remove the stint that helps everything drain right now. Up to this point, everything has been textbook. Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers!
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

What a relief....I am so glad that everything is going so well!

Tourist

Indeed!
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Well, Phin and mama (and g-ma) are on their way home. I came home yesterday to get Pierce (our oldest). WOO HOO! From what the doctors can tell up to this point, everything seems to be "flowing" well... We'll be back up there in a month, so the doctors will be able to really tell at that point what's going on...
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Outstanding CJ! I am glad everything is going well. I hope for the quickest recovery and a long healthy future!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Sorry this is late but my thoughts are with you and yours!!!! I am wishing for a speedy re-coop and no further problems..... Take care!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast