Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trekker/TrailBlazer Stuff: Good Reading!!

Trekker/TrailBlazer Stuff: Good Reading!!

So most of us know this Canadian (The "Cool/Good Corey"..Corey J.) and his project(s), well, he's gone and done a forum for it, along with his business venture. *For the TOF's, his handle's "slacker".

I've spent probably half a day now playing catch up on all the stuff I've missed out on while playing around in UY. He's posted in TOF's, but I figure it's time to bring this crowd the info, and shoot him off an invite to possibly consider joining us here.

Check the stuff out, well documented stuff and a great reference for any folks doing Trekker/trailBlazer projects, or just working on their early year rig.

http://toyotatrekker.proboards107.co...gi#generalchat

http://toyotafiberglass.com/

*There's even a 3.4 swap going on his rig!

Re: Trekker/TrailBlazer Stuff: Good Reading!!

Coming soon: Trekker conversions for your 79-83 Truck.

http://toyotafiberglass.com/new_page_2.htm

Dig it! I saw an 83 body the other day...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Corey is such a kool dood, His build up is so extensive !!

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

thanks guys , (wow)

... just signed up !! .. Trekker is an on going build , and with some "growing pains" in the shop , I dont get to work on it very much anymore .. seems i'm always "looking after people" ..

I can start the post here If you want ... or you can just check out http://www.toyotatrekker.com for updates .

anyway , thanks guys ..
    and if I can help you out I will try .
    Corey
    86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

I love your trekker build, its gonna be one awesome truck when done!
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

thanks ...

and CRAP ..
    I just spent 1/2 hour typing an intro ... and it timed out , and I lost the whole post .. so I guess introductions are out , cuz I'm NOT doing it again !!
    86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

Sorry man, word to the wise-copy and paste before you make apost lol
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Welcome to UY! I dig your stuff.

Have you ever considered making repair panels for the old school 80's Toyota Vans? We could sure use some.
    My signature

thanks , and i love the Vans .. I drove one for years , it was my "demo" (parts manager vehicle) for years and years .. but , as it goes ,just not enough of a market .. sorry

hmmm... how much "market" would you need? I could pass on your info to toyotavans.net/forum

but you are correct so many are ending up in the crusher
    My signature

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast