Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trekker/TrailBlazer Stuff: Good Reading!!

Re: Trekker/TrailBlazer Stuff: Good Reading!!

so calculated my fuel economy this evening .. from this last trip , I avereged 24 MPG .. I know the tires throw the speedo off ,and all that stuff .. so I guess I will have to calculate it from a " map" milage .. to get a more accurate # ..

I also noticed some "belt squeel" so I ordered the URD pulley to replace the stock one .. it should add 1-2 lbs of boost as well

86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

so I have decided not to put the URD pully on just yet .. but I did want to change the oil in the nose , so a little "how to" or how I did mine .

locating the oil plug is the first thing .. on the second gen (black supercharger) is is located on the front right of the nose just behind and below the hose bracket

I started by removing the bracket to allow more room

and proceeded to remove the plug

There are a few different ways to do this , I chose to use my brake line bleader

worked great , old oil removed

I removed 80ml of oil , so this is what I replaced
    I used a IV style to do so

but it all back together , and tightened up the tensioner .. and DONE

86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

so .. drove er for a couple of hours today .. last drive before she gets tucked in for the winter ..
    crusin' around town .. still cant believe the head turning

parked inside , and CteK charger installed .. HIBERNATION BEGINS

new season is upon us
    some driving insurance stickers today , pulled the cover off

and pulled er' out for a drive today

couple of hours of seat time .. and I'm in love again

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678