Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trekker/TrailBlazer Stuff: Good Reading!!

Re: Trekker/TrailBlazer Stuff: Good Reading!!

It really just depends on the "piece" and the sales it could produce .. moulds cost alot to manufacture ..

1onezez and 2zez dont "pay" I would soon be out of buisness ! unless YOUR willing to pay for the mould manufacture , then YOU would own the mold .

bottom line .. (depending on size and cost ) 5-10 sales would be required to build a mould .

86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

couple of pics of where I'm at today ... enjoy

86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

Take the bloody casters off, park it right dead center and I guarantee you'll finish it faster.

ive been watching this build on TOF for awhile now, and everytime i see it im just amazed at the quality of work going into it, i for one can not WAIT to see it done.

amazing build dude
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

thanks .. it's comming

Get off the computer and get that Dash finished
    5 Toyota trucks over 20 years...<br />&#039;81 Trekker

sorry for letting this thread die ..
    computer crash , and well other things ..

I have continued working on the Trekker and getting close to completion ..

Today I :

so wanting to install the heater box today .. and looking at it , thinking - "I cant install it this dirty" , so I decided to clean it up ..

so I dismanteled it carefully

and started cleaning

heater core was very dirty and full of leaves and bugs .. so I&#39;m glad I did this ..

got everything cleaned and painted .. and ready to put back together

and some new foam tape

and it goes back together

and ready to install ..

and installed ..

you can see the full build on my Trekker site .. http://www.toyotatrekker.com If you so desire ..

so.. tons of updates .. and getting very close to a finished unit
    working on the "topper" I decided to build a "production mold" afterall ..
    one less part to build when I do the other pieces for the trekker body . which means , YES ... anyone with a 79-83 pickup SHORT BOX .. will soon be able to build there own Trekker !!

started again on the headliner today, got the interior all covered up , and ready

all glassed/rienforced to hold the shape

will be all cured up for tomorrow .. when I can remove it , finish up the trimming , and add 1 final layer ..

then final prep for the uhpolstery ...

Just about ready for paint !!

Inspirational build so far. Part of why/how I got into this specific hobby and vehicle. I'm stoked there are guys like you out there that can do the restores and mods too. If you havn't cc'd this info into T.O.R.C. you need to. The truck side is not represented enough as you know for these vehicles. Thanks for the updates Corey.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast