Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Running 285s with stock wheels and 4.375 bs, the ins and outs

Re: Running 285s with stock wheels and 4.375 bs, the ins and outs

not worried about them being seen, im worried about the body not touching the body mounts due to the top having like 1/8th inch over top of the frame mount. im guessing maybe a 1/8th body pucks that maybe Roger Brown could make.

i dunno
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

i don't think the body is all that tight to the frame on a stock truck. i think it's about 1/2" clearance there or more IIRC.
    -andy

thats good news, because these damn scab plates got me worried.

I may cut sliders off first, take body lift off, and put stock bumper on and run with suspension lift for a little bit, i shouldnt rub if im pavement pounding for a while
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Hey everyone! Good to see so many familiar names on this forum! Wasn't this thread supposed to be about fitting 285's on stock wheels? I got all excited when I saw the title, but kept reading about this long travel stuff. Good luck with your quest neli!

BTW: IIRC, the backspacing on stock 5 spoke 16x7" JJ wheels is ~4.75".
    - Scott<br />Model: &#039;02 4Runner SR5 - White On Natural Oak, Tan Interior<br />Engine/Performance: 3.4L V6, Auto, AndyMod, Jardine Catback Exhaust, S&amp;B Intake<br />Rear Suspension: 3.75&quot; LC 80 Coils, Rancho RS5000 Shocks<br />Front Suspension: 3&quot; OME 882 Coils, OME N91SC Shocks, Diff Drop<br />Tires: 285/75R16 Wild Country TXR II, Stock Wheels<br />Misc: Full Time Power Outlet Mod, Extra Power Outlet Mod, GE Nighthawks<br /><br />My Profile: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2915959

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678