Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The results of last weekend... Sliders and Shrockworks Front Bumper!

Re: The results of last weekend... Sliders and Shrockworks Front Bumper!

Quote Originally Posted by Vermejo
    Something tells me those aren’t going to look shiny for long…
    They'll be shiny for a bit. I kind of want to get it paid off alittle more before taking her though a bunch of trails. That doesn't mean I'm not going to wheel, just being selective in my trail choices.
    2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

I keep trying to get Justin to take pics of your old 4runner (on a nice day)with our bumper on there and the Hella 4000's...it looks sweet.

Nick
    SHROCKWORKS<br />Design/Proto fab

I'm guessing you really liked how everything turned out on the 96 build. I see so many similarities between the two truck. I mean minus the color and the flairs its almost the same truck all over again! I dig it for sure, and thanks again for an awsome truck and the drive back was pretty awsome too. I had never seen catus that BIG!

ps. i'll work on those pics....

where did those flares come from? they look really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    where did those flares come from? they look really nice!
    There factory. Standard on limited models and opitional I believe on other models.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS
    I'm guessing you really liked how everything turned out on the 96 build. I see so many similarities between the two truck. I mean minus the color and the flairs its almost the same truck all over again! I dig it for sure, and thanks again for an awsome truck and the drive back was pretty awsome too. I had never seen catus that BIG!

ps. i'll work on those pics....
    Not a problem man, it's good to know she's treating well. What can I say I a thing for 3rd gens.

I've had to fix a crap load of stuff on this one due to negelect by the previous owner and I still have some more to fix putting some other things on hold.
    2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12