Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The results of last weekend... Sliders and Shrockworks Front Bumper!

The results of last weekend... Sliders and Shrockworks Front Bumper!

Spent a good part of last Friday up in Phoenix getting a new bumper and sliders installed (good times). This is the end result.

2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

Re: The results of last weekend

hey i recognize that bumper! LOOKS AWESOME!

that wider version really matches up nicely on the flares.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I was going to ask if they made different version for the different flares. I think the only other Shrockworks bumper head on I've seen here is that white 4th Gen.

Do you have a limted 4runner? If so, are those the stock fog lights (Mirco DE) in the bumper?

Looks really nice. I'm wanting a bumper pretty bad.

those small lights are the turnsignals (and running lights if you wire them yourself)
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Re: The results of last weekend... Sliders and Shrockworks Front Bumper!

Ah, makes since.

What kind of front skid plate do you have. From what little is visible it looks exactly like the one I just built.

Looks killer! Good job on the install.
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

HEY !! Your over here too...!

Looks good

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Ah, makes since.

What kind of front skid plate do you have. From what little is visible it looks exactly like the one I just built.
    Bud Built front skid and nope don't have a limited 4runner. The other two holes are for lights and there's two slots up top for lights as well.
    2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

Kool

Something tells me those aren’t going to look shiny for long…
    1998 LTD|DoubleLocked|Yukon 4:88|SMP Bumpers &amp; Armor|315 BFG KM2|Sonoran Steel|BudBuilt|Warn Recovery &amp; Hubs<br />NewMexicoBackroads.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast