Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did YOU get for Christmas?

What did YOU get for Christmas?

Christmas is a time for community and family togetherness, a time for love and cherishment, a time for individual reflection on time gone by, and the coming hope of a new year. For many, including myself, christmas has a very sacred religious background, but we all know what Christmas is really all about...

... Christmas Loot.

So what did you guys get?
    Lets hear it, the good, the bad, and the downright horrible (you know grandma has given you ANOTHER ugly knit sweater...)

Merry Christmas guys!!

On Christmas Eve Eve, I got (early obviously - Cort has a problem with waiting when it comes to giving gifts) a incredible, totally suprising gift from Cort (g/f for those not in the know) she gave me a Mossyrocks Fabricating sticker. Now for those of you who know, and for those of you who don't Mossyrocks Fab is run by Brad (mossyrocks here on the board) and he does some incredible work, but to say the least I was feeling a little jipped at the sticker, I mean, I DID get her an Ipod. I turn the sticker over, and what do I see handwritten there by Brad? "Good for one rollcage"
    I was completely speechless! Cort bought me a rollcage!! (Who got jipped now??!??)

Okay guys, I'll update this again tomorrow after I get some more fun stuff! See you then!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: What did YOU get for Christmas?

The only one I know so far is a new GPS unit from my wife. Thank god, I have been missing my trusty old one quite a bit.

Garmin Oregon 300

My old one died on me...
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

nothing.

my family decided this year, in light of the current economic conditions, to skip x-mas. my "birthday and x-mas gift" is new balljoints and bushings. i got my parents a small gift each, under 25 dollars each.

from other family, i got some cash coming. that will be used to pay rent, get rolled into fixing more stuff on the truck, etc.

times are rough, trying to be conserative these days...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I got a lot of nice stuff. A nice Calvin Klein winter coat from the folks. A portable laptop stand, 2 t-shirts and a new mic for my comp from my bestie. And 100 bucks from grandma! No ugly socks this year thank god!!

Ill update tomorrow when I open the rest of the goodies.
    "Your love for me is founded in a sentiment. My love for you is founded in the body. A precarious interchange." - Mason Cooley

Got one of these from my brother today. Turned out to be a great gift when the ice storm here pulled down a couple power lines that took 10 hours to fix.

[glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA "TURTLE TACO"[/glow]  <All the goods listed here>

Our family does a late Christmas every year since my sister and her kids goes to her husband's family for Christmas every year. So, I won't be getting anything till around New years Eve when we do our gift exchange.

Chris, that is one sweet gift!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

a new Tig Welder

and Hydro Asst for the rig

with

and a grage door opener

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    nothing.
    my family decided this year, in light of the current economic conditions, to skip x-mas. my "birthday and x-mas gift" is new balljoints and bushings. i got my parents a small gift each, under 25 dollars each.
    from other family, i got some cash coming. that will be used to pay rent, get rolled into fixing more stuff on the truck, etc.

times are rough, trying to be conserative these days...
    Did pretty much the same thing here. My niece is the only one in my immediate family young enough to really get a charge from christmas so i took care of her and let everyone else know they were cut off.
    Brian

Im going to be getting these...

But I got this about a week ago

Used sonoran steel rear bumper. Found it on craigslist for $550

[img width=800 height=600]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/sn0wrunner/148fa27d.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=600]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/sn0wrunner/b2de8dab.jpg[/img]
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2664130<br /><br />96 4runner<br />2.5&quot; fabtech coil over lift<br />1.5&quot; 4 crawler BL<br />285 BFG KM2 tires<br />TJM-15 front bumper<br />Sonoran steel rear bumper

It was a Craftsman Christmas for me. My son says it's a six foot tall MAN BOX. My wife ROCKS!

Of course every year Santa brings presents as well as those from family. From him it was a Hi-Lift Extreme with accessories galore and a hi-lift Handle-All tool set, new air tools for the tool box and of course socks...why does Santa always bring socks?
    T4Rfun<br />aka-Chris<br /><br />TOTAL CHAOS FABRICATION - KING SHOCKS - SHROCKWORKS 4X4 PRODUCTS - EQUIPT EXPEDITION OUTFITTERS - BUDBUILT - GOODYEAR - PIAA - PERMA-COOL - WARN - AMSTEEL BLUE - COBRA<br /><br />

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast