Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did YOU get for Christmas?

Re: What did YOU get for Christmas?

I need a wife or g/f so I can get cool gifts like these.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Parts washer for the shop and some custom "TRD" stickers to myself.

I didn't need anything so I just bought gifts this year for everyone else.

just a microwave and vaccum cleaner so far

hoping that my canon 5d2 is in the boxes under the tree
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

I got a couple of gift cards (probably going to get some tools), some clothes, some stuff for the house, bunch of candy,DVD's, a book, some car care stuff and my wife and I got a huge mirror from her parents. Her dads runs a furniture store and they got us this mirror to hang over our fire place. My wife thinks it's a little big but it's pretty cool.

We kind of did a low key thing because of the economy as well. This was the first Christmas at our new house so we did up a nice breakfast/brunch and just wanted to have everyone over. I think that gifts for 15 people put everyone over the edge even though we all had a set price limit. I think next year it'll be a secret santa kind of thing.

I am going to get myself a new laptop in the morning. I am in Portland visiting the folks. I just found out Oregon has no sales tax. Tommorow Best Buy is going to have a great sale.
    Cupholder Mod

Gift to self: Garmin nuvi 850 with 1:24K topo mapping SD cards on the way. It was the perfect excuse to get out of the house on Christmas.

RIP eTrex Legend
    1998 LTD|DoubleLocked|Yukon 4:88|SMP Bumpers &amp; Armor|315 BFG KM2|Sonoran Steel|BudBuilt|Warn Recovery &amp; Hubs<br />NewMexicoBackroads.blogspot.com

Nice!
    Cupholder Mod

I got an
    And a set of these sliders from wab (Via 4Xinnovations)

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

a Nikon SB-600 flash for my D2x. that's about it....if you don't count this:

the wife bought it before i got here.
    94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12