Thread: Spare Tire Winch

Spare Tire Winch

yeah, that little thing under the truck to hoist up and hold a spare tire? i need one for my 2002 4Runner.

Re: Spare Tire Winch

I think I still have mine from when I cut out the spare tire cross memeber. What happened to yours? I'm pretty sure I tossed the cross member though.
    2001 4Runner SR5 - 1.5&quot; 4Crwaler BL | Toytec Coilovers TT-AFCS-550 | <br />OME 891s | Bilstein 4R96-BIL | Armorology Bull Bar | Warn M8000 | Engle 14 quart Freezer/Warmer&nbsp; MHFD-015E-D | Cobra 18WXSTII&nbsp; | Thule basket | Yokohama Geolander MT+ 305/70R16 | Low profile cargo | rear seat panel | Laptop mount | Globalsat BU-353 GPS |&nbsp; NGEO Topo | Delorme Topo.

that's fine.

mine seized up and broke. guess i ought to use it more often and make sure it's lubricated. but yeah, busted, so i need a new one.

iirc, it's bolted on with four bolts so is an easy swap.

if you've still got it and are looking to sell it, i'm interested.

Yep. Just checked I still have it. If you want to pay for shipping and throw in a couple bucks I'm sure that's fine. PM me your shipping address and I'll get it shipped out.
    2001 4Runner SR5 - 1.5&quot; 4Crwaler BL | Toytec Coilovers TT-AFCS-550 | <br />OME 891s | Bilstein 4R96-BIL | Armorology Bull Bar | Warn M8000 | Engle 14 quart Freezer/Warmer&nbsp; MHFD-015E-D | Cobra 18WXSTII&nbsp; | Thule basket | Yokohama Geolander MT+ 305/70R16 | Low profile cargo | rear seat panel | Laptop mount | Globalsat BU-353 GPS |&nbsp; NGEO Topo | Delorme Topo.

This is why Ultimate Yota rocks so much!
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

niiiice. pm coming your way...

Hi Charles, I just got back from UPS. The customer counter in Commerce City was the only place open this late so I went out there to drop off the spare tire winch. With any luck you should have it Weds.

Check the tracking number tomorrow and that'll tell you when it's scheduled to arrive.

Dude that was quick !!

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

damn that was fast, lol anyone else need one ? Ive got 2
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz