Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: SAS T100

Re: SAS T100

Ya I need to cut the bottom with a sawzaw. I just havnt figured out a were i want to cut it..or if i want to do it at a angle or straight.

As far as the 60's go, is there anyone in this forum that you know of that would know about 60's?
    I am almost positive that te the 61 has a thicker tube width though just by looking at it.
    Do you know of a place were you can get stock ford dana HP 60 housings from the manufacturer? I assume that would be signifigantly less than getting a tera 60R housing or some other after market housing. Anhyways thanks for the post...im going to go finish the bobbing.
    Dont be angry when  you get what you voted for...

I finished the bobbing of my truck....I have it perfectly smooth. My picture resizer isnt allowing me to resize them so ill post some pics in the morning sometime.

I can say I got pretty good at spot welding the sheet metal..... almost time to move to the SAS.
    Dont be angry when  you get what you voted for...

Good luck with it all, I hope you decided to run something more conventional other than 37's.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Hey Joey, if you use www.photobucket.com to host your pictures, it'll resize it to the right size for posting pictures. Then you can just link your images to the threads. It works pretty well and thought I would suggest it. I know it gets to be kinda a pain when adding attachments all the time and resizing pictures.

Anyways, just thought I'd throw that out there.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

after wheelin for the first time i have realized gigantic tires are not always the best.
    I really like the 42 inch PittBull rockers I saw.... a bit to big, but I love those tires. Seriously performance and look are unbeatable.

I got to drive a buggy with them and i swear i could tell the differance between them and mickey thompsons.....i dont know much about tires but there was a signifigant differance in traction and they arent as loud as you would think.

I just remembered a question i wanted to ask......a rear axle housing and front axle housing can be interchanged right? I can use a dana 60 rear housing and use it as the start of my front axle build? Right? I assume I could use the rear housing, and order front carriers and gears and all the stuff i need as a front axle? I know this is a stupid question, but i dont know for sure, i am still a beginner in a lot of ways.

Anyways.........i never thought about photo bucket, thanks for the link.

Dont be angry when&nbsp; you get what you voted for...

Here is a thread on the MC website, about SAS T100's. You should ask one of them, for tips and ideas.

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index...11.0;topicseen

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910