Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zeitgeist.....

Zeitgeist.....

Hello all. I've been in a couple of hearty discussions before here which have continued to linger in the back of my mind. I know everyone sees things the way they see them, so it's not a challenge......although, you may find it challenging...hehe. However, given what I've just said, if you're interested, I figure by posting this it will further clarify some of the viewpoints I've attempted to illustrate.

Anyway, I'll post what I posted on another forum:

I've run across some info lately that I personally find rather important. I tend to keep my mouth shut most of the time about things like this, but felt a strong urge to pass this on. I'll warn you, it's not for the religiously or politically sensitive.

First, the documentary movie Zeitgeist. If you haven't heard of it or seen it.......and, you are interested in this sort of stuff......you should watch this movie. Even if you're typically not interested in this sort of stuff, it's a real eye opener. It's in two parts and can be downloaded or watched at the website:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Watch "The Movie" first, then "Addendum". Set aside some time, it's full length.

Second, if you've never heard of William Cooper...or even if you have....his writings and radio programs are something to pay attention to. He is, of course, deceased, but the info is still out there and his program continues with those that knew him and were involved in his work.

Here's one of the last articles he wrote. It's lengthy, as well. So, take some time:

http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm

On the surface, it may appear as any other conspiracy type hoopla that is out there, but if you pay close attention and even do some follow up, you'll see the importance of what's being said.

That is all.
    "All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you..."

Re: Zeitgeist.....

I think you're a little late on the movie, personally.
    It's been discussed ad nauseam in most circles since it came out.

Maybe be so, but I'm out of the loop usually. So, it was news to me. The movie, that is.

Oh well. Since it's nothing earth shattering to anyone........and, even nauseating to some, I guess it's not that important.
    "All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you..."

Zeitgeist is a rad bar in San Francisco.

^^^

He said "Rad"...heheh

I've never heard of the movie or the bar.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by thook
    Maybe
    I FOUND YOU !!!! HAHHHHHHAAH

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Rad!!!!! Hahaha....s'up, Scub?!

Rad....will the 80's never die?

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    Zeitgeist is a totally awesome bar in San Francisco.
    That's better.....
    &quot;All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you...&quot;

It is indeed interesting as intellectual chewing gum. Keeps one busy ruminating while remaining unproductive. I am currently reading this rebuttal http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/. I have not finished, but thought others might enjoy this flavor of gum too.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

I'll have to read it all over again...probably a few times. But, at first reading.....in some instances, second and third...I find the rebuttals hard to believe.
    For example, quotes....like Jon Ashcrofts testimony....could outright be lies. Lies just as the author claims the movie to be. I mean, the author is assuming his sources are telling the truth, or atleast believe they are. It's not unreasonable to believe the "claimed" 9/11 conspirators knew facts would be so obscurred ....even unintentionally...before attacks and subsequent investigations....ie. using circumcstantial fact as a veil....ie Ashcroft's flight and common security practice. As well, Arab names and identification being confusing to trace. I have no proof of my own to back that up, but understanding what I do of the nature of the methodical liar it's conceivable to me.

What's notable to me is that a method often used by "conspirators" is obfuscation. Things that I've read by persons I find to be authorative on the subjects (example, William Cooper) and those subjects related is that obscurity has been practiced over and over again to keep people like us (the "common people") and the sources that we are able to garner information from really knowing the truth. In other words, nullifying both the conspiracy theorists and the debunkers and thereby leaving us at an impass because either side believes they have the truth or atleast most of it. So, people....again, the commoners.....will stand on their respective side of the fence and squabble dividedly. Which seems to me is what the "new world order" would want. Why wouldn't they? It should seem apparent that political and economic rulers are in fact trying to gain more and more control. Look at the erosion of constituional freedoms and national sovereignty. I really don't think it's for our protection and therefore more solidify our freedoms.

I really don't have more to say right now. I'll have to read the rebuttals more. But, did you happen to read the Cooper article I posted?
    &quot;All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you...&quot;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast