Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New years in ocotillo wells

Re: New years in ocotillo wells

i really had a hard time recognizing your rig with all that damage, but i figured out what was throwing me off and fixed your picture so it looks more like i remember.

hahah kick ya when your down eh? what else are friends for?
    our locked and armored cleghorn run is postponed but not canceled!

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    i really had a hard time recognizing your rig with all that damage, but i figured out what was throwing me off and fixed your picture so it looks more like i remember.

hahah kick ya when your down eh? what else are friends for?
    our locked and armored cleghorn run is postponed but not canceled!

Wow that sucks.
    Uummmm??? I forget.

I'm glad everyone is OK. Be thankful you didn't kill anyone and you're not behind bars.

marc P, yeah ive been through that area before, not really new to me, there was NO WIND on this certain day...

Thanks troy...gah...

So even though I havent told my parents yet, Should I call the insurance..?
    I know I do have full coverage..
    My moms been gone for ten days and gets back on monday, I was kinda waiting on that...

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

If you're looking to keep the truck on the road you may not want to get insurance involved. I'm guessing they will total it and then you're out of a ride.

Is the truck in your name?

Truck is in my moms name..
    J/w though, What does that have to do with it..?

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

I don't know if you can make an insurance claim if it's not in your name.

Dude that sucks . . . like you didn't already know that. Do you have the "other guy's" contact info and does Cali have any laws regarding minimum age to drive a Rhino-type vehicle? Mandatory training? I though some states had legislation requiring the driver to be at least 16 or at go through a course, in which case the "other guy" might be culpable for letting his underage daughter drive. . .
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

I honestly dont know, All I know is that the other families info is on the rangers report, So im about to start researching all those things you just said...

Is a rhino considered an ATV??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast