Thread: Scuba's 91 Pickup

Scuba's 91 Pickup

Guess i'd kinda sorta introduce myself....
    And show my progress as a poor college kid

He she sits a few days after I brought her home...I couldnt resist...

Not to self..Never go in mud that fresh with worn street tires...

Nothing has really changed in a year other then the blown motor getting dumped..Bucket seat swap... Manual hub rebuild..LOLZ. And little maintenence here and there.
    New tires about a month ago..
    And her she is in Ocotillo wells

Plans..well I would like to go Long Travel...but thats probably in the wayy future...As for soon, im thinking about asking for a locker for christmas, and possibly bumpers and/or sliders..

Ill be putting on my 1.5 BJ spacers (ty Chris ) as soon as I get my wheel bearings done.
    Ill update this then..
    Enjoy
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Re: Scuba's 91 Pickup

Ah, Well Its been a while guys !!

2 weeks ago I got a new bumper FOR FREE from a guy on YT, Its just a smittybuilt, nothing special...

Had to fetch the hella 500ffs from out behind the grille...

1.5" Ball Joint spacers...(Thanks Chris !! )

Thanks for lookin guys

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Re: Scuba's 91 Pickup

Yea yea yea !!!