Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: superflow, mv-50, little red pump tear down

Re: superflow, mv-50, little red pump tear down

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    You could totally fix that with a small piece shim stock. Just measure its thickness and get some from a metal store.
    hmmm that may be a good game plan. all i could think of was the metal straping from a pallet or maybe a spring from a tape measure

I'm thinking beer can tab -or- how about a reed valve from a 2 stroke motor (they're meant for this type of repeated flex and stress). A quick ebay search for "reed valve" found a whole bunch, several under $5.
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

I'm pretty sure you can actually get spring steel in varying thicknesses. If not shim stock will work. Maybe try to get Stainless Steel shim stock.

Or... if you have an old set of feeler gauges, snip off a piece of that.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerchevy
    Wow, that thing is tiny. My daughter needs her tires blown up on her 10" bike / with training wheels, can you help !
    Minor OT from the current discussion, but I just noticed this comment, I just used this thing to seat the beads on four 38" TSL's because I ran out of CO2.
    [quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

At work today I was poking around a dusty shelf looking for sanding discs, and I found a couple rolls of shim stock! If your still interested troyboy, PM me your address and I will stick a couple inches of it in an envelope and mail it to you. No worries about any money, it only costs like 41 cents to mail a letter.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

thank you so much! i will try some of that stuff out to find what works. ill return the favor to the community by mailing replacement vales to anyone who needs them

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234