Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She said YES!!!!! (CONTINUED) finally...

Re: She said YES!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4
    I know that spot. I think I shot a deer there once.
    Best congrats yet!
    My signature

congrats! hopefully thatll be me in about a year if things go according to plan...
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

CONGRATS to you both!

Congrats. Life moves fast and before you know it you'll be buying a 4runner or sequoia to tote the family around.

My wife and dated for 6 years or so before I popped the question. Now we've been married for a little over 2 years and have a baby coming in a couple of months.

AWW, Congrats dude !!
    Looks like the perfect place to pop the question

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

I thought the topic meant you were allowed a truck mod...j/k. Congratulations!!
    ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿<br /> Wayne W.<br />2000 4Runner SR5<br />3&quot; Revtek Lift, 265/70R17&#039;s<br />Doug Thorley/Jardine Cat-Back &amp; Injen Intake<br />Doug Thorley Headers<br />Eclipse Head Unit &amp; 2 Phoenix Gold 12&#039;s<br />w/Phoenix Gold 500.2 &amp; custom box

Another one bites the dust....hehe

Somewhere along the beach just north of Asilomar in Monterrey Bay there is a gathering of rocks where I proposed to the formerly Miss W. She cried too. Come to think of it, she never did actually say 'yes'...

Hehe. Too late now.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Wow thanks you all, Its fun to the share happy news with all the wheeling buddies.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Congratulations!

i heard about this awhile ago but BADASS!!!!!! i knew you guys were gonna get married when i first saw you too together it just seem to fit!!!! too bad you can't come to super but i'll have a beer for you guys
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast