Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Holy body roll!

Re: Holy body roll!

The thing I hated about my TTZ is that it has the tightest engine bay I've ever seen. I assume the Z31 had the same problem.
    550hp out of a 200hp(stock) engine sounds very expensive. Are you going with new pistons and rods?

Re: Holy body roll!

The stock parts can actually make up to 350 hp with turning up the boost to 12 psi on the turbo. You're maxing out there and have to tune it properly to make sure you don't blow it up. From there you can upgrade the fuel pump, MAF to Z32, Q45 or Ford Cobra, turbo, FMIC, Injectors & fuel rails, exhaust, Nistune programable ECU. The bottom end is extremely strong just like the VG30DETT. The Nistune is for the street car which will be in the 400+ range, but the race care is going to go megasquirt with a trigger wheel off the crank and just manage fuel and fire.

There will be more room in the engine bay. All the crap that is not needed is gone which is half of what is in there. Here is the best pic of the engine bay, but it has quite a bit of room.

JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345