Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Interference Motors

Re: Interference Motors

haha...this gives me something to do while I'm doing nothing.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter
    haha...this gives me something to do while I'm doing nothing.
    did you ask the lady at the library is she knew which ones were or weren't interference
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    Wow that has to be the longest post I've ever seen, haha. Some good info there though.

Chevy - Did you break a timing belt or something?
    No, no broken belt. Just curious, mostly about the 3.5 2GR-FE V6. I thought I would ask a general question so I could get info about Toyota motors. Keep it flowing and thanks to all who made a point to find such good info. Maybe the mods or our wiki-guru, can put this info in a good spot, that is easy to find.

Congrats on 1000 Yota.

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    did you ask the lady at the library is she knew which ones were or weren't interference
    lol...nope, I didn't get a chance to ask her. I think the cranky librarian drove a 3rd gen 4Runner though. It's a bummer I'm no longer living up in VA though; those folks at the library are probably wondering what happened to me.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234