Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ammunition accountability act

ammunition accountability act

Oh joy...

And so it begins...........................LIVE Free or DIE TRYING!!!

Its already started...Ammunition Accountability Legislation

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it
    seems that his minions and allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with
    taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana)
    requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all
    ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers.
    Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is
    coded.

Any privately held un coded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011.
    (Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every
    round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!

If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona,
    California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland,
    Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island,
    South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.

Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!!

Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: ammunition accountability act

Sucks. Well at least I'm well stocked and should be good through July 1, 2011.

He should have made the deadline July 4th 2011 - being how he's such a patriot and all...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Actually, this hasn't been passed yet, it's important to let people know about this so we can put a stop to these bills. No one should put up with this, and I'll be dead before they try to take my ammo away.

Sorry, but now that we've got a democratic pres, and a democratic congress it's only a matter of time before they try to pass another bill like this.

By the way, where is the ACLU in all this? Oh, wait, that's right, the ACLU only supports the civil liberties that they like, because that's how the bill of rights are, just a 'pick and choose' sort of document...
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

so, please tell me those people who make laws for us are smart, right? does anyone with a brain bigger than a pea expect them gangbangers would volunteerly to destroy their "unlawful" ammos by July 1st, 2011, instead kill someone with traceable rounds or switch to axes.

94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Appears that the washington law died before the vote, but it doesn't mean that it won't be tried again...

Keep your eyes out folks for these kinds of things happening.

That tax would ad almost $30.00 to a brick of .22lr.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGen

Here is another thing that pisses me off to no end.

Is this responsible gun owner ship. Posting a picture of two handguns with the caption "For those times when you need to vent your frustrations." (not so much you 2ndGen but whoever made that)
    Thats just one of the stereotypes that the anti gun lobby is using against us. They're saying American people cant be trusted to own and responsibly carry firearms, because they will just use them at random to vent their frustrations and anger... and that is not responsible gun owner ship!

That has sadly proved to be true at times, but please, lets not brand ourselves with that stereotype.
    The same goes for people who shoot signs... But that's another rant altogether.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

They arent really into the ammunition act so much as our new assault weapons ban. Which basically bans EVERYTHING period besides hunting rifles and shotguns.

If that does happen, I dont think that many will comply this time and a true black market will develop. The politicians use these kinds of laws as ammo, claiming they will make the world a better place. They dont care about them b/c if they want a 9mm FA Uzi they can have it,but we cant.

Disarming the public tho, makes it easier to subvert and dont think for a second that isnt their main goal-it has taken some time but as they install and elect more officials in tune with their overall agenda the easier it becomes. In reality outlawing guns only leads you to what the UK is experiencing atm, they are practically banning knives soon b/c the criminals decided to use them as they are easier, cheaper to get vs guns and now that everyones disarmed they arent afraid at all..

Check this out:
    http://www.amarillo.com/stories/0109...12245417.shtml
    His last words were: "F_ _ _ k that shotgun"
    He brought a knife... and an attitude...the coroner brought him a bag....

Even so, shows he has no fear..no imagine if we didnt have anything tyo defend ourselves, guns are the great equalizer.

Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota

Here is another thing that pisses me off to no end.

Is this responsible gun owner ship. Posting a picture of two handguns with the caption "For those times when you need to vent your frustrations." (not so much you 2ndGen but whoever made that)
    Thats just one of the stereotypes that the anti gun lobby is using against us. They're saying American people cant be trusted to own and responsibly carry firearms, because they will just use them at random to vent their frustrations and anger... and that is not !

That has sadly proved to be true at times, but please, lets not brand ourselves with that stereotype.
    The same goes for people who shoot signs... But that's another rant altogether.
    when man(also woman) had a bad day at work or home or any reason, got to the range unload coupe mags off your favorite hand gun, coming out of the range it's a brand new day.

if you are a gun owner, you would understand that poster. it doesn't suggest any irresponsible gun ownership in any form.

i found what it says is very true and funny. that's all.

94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Beware the govt that fears it's citizens. The second amendment is not about hunting or sporting. It is about preventing the incremental imposition of tyranny on a free people. The Constitution delineated our preexistent freedoms and inherent rights. Nearly every law passed by congress since has eroded those freedoms to the point that soon there will be not enough freedom to defend; nor the will nor capacity to do so.

This all boils down to the definition of 'infringe'.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast